Solid Achievement in Education
Colàiste na Toirbhirte, Bandon, is a College under the trusteeship of CEIST, providing 2nd level education for girls, in the traditions of Nano Nagle, Foundress of the Presentation Congregation. Catholic Christian principles underlie the philosophy of the education in the school. Our School is a community seeking to develop the full potential of each student- intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and social.
To achieve this, the School seeks:
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum suited to the needs of each individual and the demands of a changing world.
- To recognise and affirm individual skills and abilities through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To encourage positive interaction and good communication among students, staff, parents and the wide community.
- To continue to develop and provide a framework of support and care which meets the needs of individual students and staff.
- To continue to provide religious education and spiritual development, enabling the students to celebrate the
Christian vision of life.
- To maintain and foster our willingness for and openness to ongoing staff development.
Inspired by these values, we dedicate ourselves to the ongoing development of our School.